Orange County Estate Planning Lawyers
◊ Experience You Can Trust ◊
- Over 23 years of Practice
- Over 5000+ Cases Handled
- Member of the Orange County Bar Wills and Trusts section
- Author of books on legal matters
- Legal commentator on television, radio, and in print
◊ Work with Your Attorney Directly ◊
- Free detailed review of your estate planning needs
- Your case will never be handed off to another lawyer.
- Honest assessments, free future modifications of your estate plan for life.
- Direct phone and email contact with your Orange County Estate Planning Lawyers
- Quality representation towards your goals
◊ Estate Planning Documents we can Prepare ◊
- A California Revocable Living Trust
- A power of attorney for healthcare (“Living Will”)
- A power of attorney for finances
- A will or pour-over will
- Charitable estate planning
- Ceremonial or funeral instructions
- Guardianship instructions
I Need a Will or Trust. Can Orange County Estate Planning Lawyers help?
We can promptly and professionally help you by creating all documents needed as part of your estate plan, to achieve your goals. Whether you want to leave money to charity, or plan for your family, or avoid taxes, our Orange County Estate Planning Lawyers can help you.
As you know, estate planning laws, and tax laws are complicated. Not properly having a well-crafted estate plan can cause more problems than they solve.
Why choose your law firm? What can you do for my estate plan case?
Our approach to estate planning is to carefully meet with, and review, all the goals of a will, or trust, that the client wants. We then choose the instruments and tools that accomplish that, with minimal problems.
What our past clients have stated about us
“Robert is professional, incredibly intelligent and not only a great attorney, but a great person to work with.” – Rebecca N., from Yelp.
“I found Robert Miller to be both professional and approachable. He returned my calls quickly and answered my questions with confidence. I felt that he explored every option available to me and fought hard on my behalf. I would gladly recommend Robert Miller to anyone who needs top-notch legal counsel and specifically a great DUI defense attorney.” – Elizabeth O., from Yelp
“Strongly recommend Attorney Robert Miller for legal services. Robert is passionate about law and representing his clients. He is approachable, extremely knowledgable and has a track record that is hard to beat”. — Brett W., from Yelp
Meet Our Skilled Orange County Estate Planning Lawyers
- The author of three books, including two for other attorneys in the profession, published by Aspatore Press.
- Two time graduate of the Trial Skills College at Harvard Law School, in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- Rated a 10.0 and ranked in the “Superb Attorney” category on Avvo
- Awarded the Orange County top lawyer “Clients Love Us” award on Yelp;
- Member of the Orange County Bar Association Trusts and Estates Section, among many other certifications and professional organizations.
Legal Expert Press Appearances
Attorney Fees and Pricing for Orange County Estate Planning Lawyers
You will find that the price of hiring a professional varies greatly between wills and trusts lawyers in the area. Most charge for representation as a flat fee, the flat fee is the normal fee structure in this area of law.
It is not wise to hire attorneys on the low end of the price range. We strive to have reasonable fees and try to keep our firm efficient and our costs low.
Because of our ability to use technology to keep overhead costs low, our Orange County Estate Planning Lawyers are able to pass the savings to our clients and to offer quality representation at an affordable price. Our pricing is below the average price of other law firms in this field of law, considering our years of experience and track record. We have discounts for students, for present and past military service, and we accept all forms of payment and offer affordable payment plans with reasonable down payments.