Our Orange County Trust Attorneys are experienced in all areas of estate planning. We constantly work hard to give our clients the best possible service in creating a custom trust for our clients.
We make all of our plans intended to meet the objectives of you, our client. These arrangements frequently consist of various important documents that can document your wishes and plan for your wishes to be carried out. Our services include planning, preparation, and professional handling of all the following for you:
- Revocable Living Trust
- Last Will and Testament
- Tough Power of Attorney
- Human services Directives
We charge a flat fee expense for our estate plans, not an hourly rate, so you can know how much the cost is at all stages of representation. At your first meeting with us, you will get a rundown of what is appropriate for your wishes, and your situation, and all fees and costs. These arrangements can be altered to address any issues that are specific to your situation.
Why Hire Our Orange County Estate Planning Firm
How are we different from other Estate Planning Firms?
- Experience: Robert Miller has been a licensed attorney for over 20 years and is familiar with the intricacies of estate planning.
- Independence: We receive no commission, or have any financial relationship, with any brokerage, or financial services firm. Our only source of revenue is from the legal fees we charge. We have no hidden agendas to gain access to your financial information.
- Quality: We create custom estate planning documents of the highest quality and designed to meet your estate planning goals.
- Promptness: We can accommodate most clients right away with an appointment, and can complete most plans rapidly after your initial consultation
- Responsiveness: We return phone calls and emails within 1 business day.
- Communication: We are available to you through many modes of communication, whether it be via email, phone, or in person. We are always happy to personally assist you.
Please contact our law firm, or call us at (949) 682-5316 to discuss your estate planning matter today.